Look what came!!!
Our dossier is complete!
Getting the cover letter notarized tomorrow and apostilled on Monday. Then overnighting everything to our caseworker who will send it to EE on Tuesday!!
Then we wait for it to be translated, authenticated and finally the whole dossier submitted. Verbal referral (acceptance of our application and petition to adopt the particular children we have committed to) usually comes within a couple weeks. A few weeks later typically is the written referral and travel dates are received. Still looking good that we may travel in June.
We have also been moved to the "Almost There" page on RR! :)
Please keep praying for our prayer requests:
1. Fundraising - I'm getting a little nervous about the airline ticket prices going up and being more than we've budgeted for. Please pray that we will be able to raise all of the funds needed to cover the trip fees before we leave.
2. Please pray for the grants we have applied for, that we may be awarded some to help with the final agency fees due when we return from the trip. We have been denied one so far and received emails that two will be reviewed soon. No word on the others yet.
3. Travel requests...both of our children's orphanages are in different regions a few hours apart. Typically that requires two full weeks in country. We are praying that somehow it will be possible to do visits for one of them over part of the weekend so the trip will be a little bit shorter. With so many little ones at home, they are going to have a very hard time with mama being gone for so long.
4. For Esther and Little G...for their hearts to be prepared to meet us, for their health and protection.
5. For our family as we prepare to bring them home. All the paperwork and fundraising has been very time consuming and it's not done yet, but it takes a toll and I'm working on keeping up with everything else at the same time.